Acrylic Nail Set Near Me
We care your nails. To get attractive nails, call us on 806-346-6025
What is acrylic nails?
Artificial nails are a combination of a liquid monomer and a powder polymer. Therefore they create a hard protective layer over your natural nails. The product hardens as it is exposed to the air. Acrylic is transparent.
How much is acrylic nails?
Normally the acrylic nail set starts from $40 for full set and $35 for acrylic nail tips. It keeps increasing with the level and reputation of the nail expert. if you are searching acrylic nail set near me call us at 806-346-6025.
How to do acrylic nails?
How to apply the nail tips
- Step 1. Remove any old nail polish then
- Step 2. Trim, file, buff, then
- Step 3. Determine the size and fit of the acrylic nail tip then
- Step 4. Trim the bottom of the acrylic nail then
- Step 5. Apply the acrylic nails with glue then
- Step 6. Cut the nails then
- Step 7. File the base and tips of the acrylic nails and your done
Applying the Acrylic Nail Set
- Step 1. Prime then
- Step 2. Select nail forms then
- Step 3. Create the acrylic mixture then
- Step 4. Dip and swipe then
- Step 5. Apply the acrylic mixture on the nail forms then
- Step 6. Remove the excess liquid then
- Step 7. Remove the forms then
- Step 8. Filing and your done
The acrylic nail ideas and acrylic nail design possibilities are endless varying from nail extensions, Sculpture nails, also 3D nail designs all depending your style the most common are white acrylic nails.
How to remove Acrylic Nails?
- Clip your nails.Use a nail clipper to trim the tips of your acrylic nails short. Cut off as much of the acrylic as possible. If cutting is difficult due to the thickness of the nails, use a coarse nail file to file them. But make sure you don’t cut any of your nail bed because it will bleed.
- File the topcoat off of the nails.Use a fine-grade buffer to file off the paint and remove as much of the acrylic as possible. Use long strokes that run the length of the nail.
- Apply petroleum jelly to the skin surrounding your nails.Acetone dissolves plastic and is also hard on skin, so it’s important to protect yourself. This step will prevent your skin from becoming irritated by the acetone, particularly if you have hangnails
- Use the acetone to your nails.Saturate one cotton ball per nail in the warmed acetone, and then place the cotton balls on the tips of your fingers. Wrap them tightly against the acrylic nails using strips of aluminum foil. Let your nails soak in the acetone for 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil and cotton balls from your fingertips.The cotton ball and the nail should come off easily.
- Scrape off the leftover acrylic with the nail buffer.The acrylic should be soft from the acetone bath, so take the opportunity to buff the rest of it away. If the acrylic begins to harden again while you’re buffing, use cotton ball soaked in acetone to dampen it.
- Shape your natural nails.Use nail clippers and a nail file to smooth the edges. Buff your nails lightly with a fine-grade nail buffer, moving from the base of the nail to the tip.
Nails acrylic designs.
Here is all nail designs that we done here at Bnails salon
You can also go HERE to check out what we do offer here at Bnails salon
<div style=”display: none;”>
The company offers acrylic nail set near in your area at a very reasonable price.